|White bread slices||25 Large, crusts removed (1 1/4 Large Sliced Loaves Of White Bread)|
|Rhubarb||3 Pound, cut into pieces (1 1/2 Kilogram)|
|Blackcurrants||2 Pound (1 Kilogram)|
|Blackberries||1 Pound (1/2 Kilogram)|
|Sugar||2 Pound (1 Kilogram)|
|Water||1⁄2 Pint (250 Milliliter)|
|Strawberries||1 3⁄4 Pound (1 Kilogram)|
|Raspberries||1 Pound (1/2 Kilogram)|
1) In a 1 I (2 pint) round shallow dishe arrange bread slice on the base and sides.
2) Ensure that bread forms the base of pudding basins and they don’t crumble when turned out.
3) In a saucepan add water and sugar. Add rhubarb, blackcurrants and blackberries. Bring to the boil.
4) Simmer and stir till tender.
5) Cook for a few minutes more with strawberries and raspberries.
6) Separate into two dishes.
7) With a saucer press in between to rise the juices to top.
8) Keep it soaked until cold.
9) Turn out into a serving dish.
In case of using frozen fruit thaw it before use. You can also use a low calorie bread. Freeze covered. Thaw at room temperature for 8 hours before serving.