Fresh Corn Pudding
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh corn||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut from the cob|
|Breadcrumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
1) Combine the eggs, milk, sugar, half-and-half and salt. Mix properly and stir in all the remaining ingredients.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole which has been greased, pour the mixture.
3) On an oven rack, place the casserole and pour about 1 to 1 ½-inches of boiling water into the pan.
4) Bake for about 60 minutes or till the pudding has firmed.
5) Serve warm or at room temperature, as preferred.