Fresh Corn Pudding
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh corn||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut from the cob|
|Breadcrumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
1) Combine the eggs, milk, sugar, half-and-half and salt. Mix properly and stir in all the remaining ingredients.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole which has been greased, pour the mixture.
3) On an oven rack, place the casserole and pour about 1 to 1 ½-inches of boiling water into the pan.
4) Bake for about 60 minutes or till the pudding has firmed.
5) Serve warm or at room temperature, as preferred.
Calories 317 Calories from Fat 174
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.4%
Saturated Fat 10.6 g52.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 202.8 mg67.6%
Sodium 617.5 mg25.7%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 11 g22.8%
Vitamin A 16.1% Vitamin C 10.8%
Calcium 15.5% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet