|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Unsweetened cocoa||2 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Take a casserole, mix flour, baking powder, cocoa, nuts, salt and sugar and stir in milk, oil and vanilla and blend well.
2. Take a dish and spread the flour mixture evenly in it.
3. Prepare cocoa-sugar mixture, top the cake and add boiling water.
4. Without covering, cook for about 9 minutes or till cake is cooked well.
5. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
Calories 342 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.5%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.7 mg6.9%
Sodium 149.3 mg6.2%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22.1%
Sugars 26.2 g
Protein 6 g11.5%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 7.2% Iron 4.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet