Peanut Butter Fudge Pudding Cake
|Food cake mix||9 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease a baking tin with oil or butter.
3. Following package directions, prepare the cake mix in a large mixing bowl
4. Stir in the peanut butter.
5. Spread batter in the prepared tin.
6. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cocoa powder.
7. Pour and stir in boiling water to make a thick sauce.
8. Pour the sauce over the batter in the tin.
9. Place the tin in the preheated oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
10. Remove the cake from the oven when a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
11. Allow cake to cool for 30 minutes.
12. Sprinkle the cake with chopped peanuts.
13. The pudding cake tastes best warm, with ice cream or fudge topping.