Date Butterscotch Tapioca Pudding
|Minute tapioca||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dates||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Brown sugar||6 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350º F.
2) In a double boiler, cook tapioca and salt in water for 15 minutes, stirring frequently, till tapioca is clear.
3) Take a saucepan; melt butter in it followed by adding sugar and stirring it until melted.
4) Add in tapioca, vanilla and dates to this.
5) Take a buttered baking dish and pour the mixture into it and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6) Serve warm.