Apricot and Cherry Pudding
|Suet pastry||6 Ounce (Made With 6 Oz. Flour Etc)|
|Canned apricot halves||15 Ounce (Drained)|
|Glace cherries||2 Ounce, halved|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) On a slightly floured surface knead the pastry until soft dough is formed.
3) Take a 1 1/2 pint pudding basin and line it with foil. Now, roll out half the pastry into a circle that is 1 inch larger than the circumference of the basin.
4) Use a pastry cutter, to cut a quarter out of the circle and place the remaining pastry at the base. Moisten the cut edges, overlap them and press them well to seal.
5) Pour apricots and cherries over the pastry and fill the basin. Now, roll out the other half of the pastry big enough to cover the rim of the basin.
6) Moisten the edges and seal the basin. Place in the preheated oven and bake for about 25-30 minutes, until brown.
7) Serve warm.