|Frozen whole kernel corn||20 Ounce, unthawed (2 Packages, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Unsifted flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Evaporated milk||13 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Light cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Grease a shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole with butter.
3. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over a medium flame.
4. Add corn and sauté in the butter for a 1 minute.
5. Add water and simmer the corn, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes until tender.
6. Flavor the corn with a pinch of nutmeg.
7. In a mixing bowl, break eggs and whisk them with a fork until foamy.
8. In another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and pepper.
9. Stir the dry ingredients into the eggs and beat into a smooth consistency batter.
10. Tip in cooked corn, milk and cream and stir well to blend.
11. Pour the mixture into the casserole and place the dish in a warm water bath in a roasting pan in the oven, such that the water reaches halfway up the casserole.
12. Bake, for 1 - to 1 ¼ hour until pudding is set and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
13. Serve the pudding immediately, straight out of the oven.