Rice Cream Tropicale
|Cooked brown rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipped cream/Whipped powdered milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained|
|Grated lemon rind||1⁄2|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
1. Use a large clean glass bowl.
2. Add cooked and cooled rice to the bowl.
3. Add lemon juice, lemon rind, vanilla and pineapple to the rice and stir lightly to mix well.
4. Gently fold in the whipped cream or powdered milk into the rice mixture.
5. Spoon the rice cream into 6 sherbet glasses and chill in the refrigerator.
6. Garnish the Rice Cream Tropicale with grated coconut before serving.