|White bread slice/Brown bread slice||10 (At Least 1 Day Old)|
|Bramley apple||1 , peeled, cored and sliced (Bramley Cooking Apple)|
|Ripe plums||8 Ounce, halved and stoned (Red Variety, 225 Gram)|
|Blackberries||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Water||60 Milliliter (4 Tablespoon)|
|Caster sugar||3 Ounce (75 Gram, 6 Tablespoon)|
1. Remove the crusts from the bread and use a biscuit cutter to stamp out a 7.5 cm / 3 in round from one slice. Cut the remaining slices in half.
2. Place the bread round in the base of a 1.2 litre / 2 pint / 5 cup pudding basin, then overlap the fingers around the sides, saving some for the top.
3. Place the apple, plums, blackberries, water and sugar in a pan, heat gently until the sugar dissolves, then simmer gently for 10 minutes, or until soft. Remove from the heat.
4. Reserve the juice and spoon the fruit into the bread-lined basin. Top with the reserved bread, then spoon over the reserved fruit juices.
5. Cover the mould with a saucer and place weights on top. Chill the priding overnight. Turn out on to a serving plate and serve with low fat yogurt or fromage frais.