|White bread slice/Brown bread slice||10 (At Least 1 Day Old)|
|Bramley apple||1 , peeled, cored and sliced (Bramley Cooking Apple)|
|Ripe plums||8 Ounce, halved and stoned (Red Variety, 225 Gram)|
|Blackberries||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Water||60 Milliliter (4 Tablespoon)|
|Caster sugar||3 Ounce (75 Gram, 6 Tablespoon)|
1. Remove the crusts from the bread and use a biscuit cutter to stamp out a 7.5 cm / 3 in round from one slice. Cut the remaining slices in half.
2. Place the bread round in the base of a 1.2 litre / 2 pint / 5 cup pudding basin, then overlap the fingers around the sides, saving some for the top.
3. Place the apple, plums, blackberries, water and sugar in a pan, heat gently until the sugar dissolves, then simmer gently for 10 minutes, or until soft. Remove from the heat.
4. Reserve the juice and spoon the fruit into the bread-lined basin. Top with the reserved bread, then spoon over the reserved fruit juices.
5. Cover the mould with a saucer and place weights on top. Chill the priding overnight. Turn out on to a serving plate and serve with low fat yogurt or fromage frais.
Calories 193 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.56 g0.86%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.03%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 184.1 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.2%
Sugars 18.9 g
Protein 3 g6.4%
Vitamin A 5.4% Vitamin C 30.1%
Calcium 2% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet