Apple Tapioca Pudding
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Powdered cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Apples||1 Pound, washed, pared and sliced|
|Quick-cooking tapioca||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub a baking dish with butter or margarine.
2. Mix the brown sugar with the water, salt and cinnamon, bring to boiling, drop in the apples and simmer 15 minutes.
3. Stir the tapioca in and cook 5 minutes more.
4. Add the butter or margarine. Mix thoroughly. Then turn it into the baking dish.
5. Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Chill and serve with top milk or cream.