|Dried apricot/Prunes||450 Gram|
1. Soak fruit overnight. Stew with sugar.
2. Stone fruits.
3. Line a pint pudding basin with bread, leaving no space.
4. Fill with hot fruit, reserve juice, cover with bread, put a saucer with a weight on top.
5. Leave overnight or for several hours.
6. Turn out and pour fruit juice over.
Calories 303 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.79 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.07 g0.36%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 47.7 mg2%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.8%
Dietary Fiber 8.4 g33.5%
Sugars 63.9 g
Protein 4 g8.7%
Vitamin A 81.1% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 17.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet