Mawa And Almond Pudding Cold
|Mawa||100 Gram (1/2 Cup, Hariali)|
|Milk||100 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Grated almonds/Cashewnuts||40 Gram, grated (1/2 Cup)|
|Almond essence||4 Drop (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Sugar||75 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Gelatin||8 Gram (1 Level Teaspoon)|
1. Separate the egg yolks and whites.
2. Blend the mawa, milk, egg yolks, sugar and nuts in the blender for 5 minutes.
3. Add essence. Add dissolved gelatine to the well blended mixture and whip over ice.
4. When the mixture is semi-solid, lightly fold in stiffly beaten egg whites and pour into a greased jelly mould.
5. When set, turn out and garnish with glaced cherries and slivered almonds.