|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Low sodium corn oil margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter flavoring||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Yellow food coloring||10 Drop|
|Red food coloring||2 Drop|
1. Combine sugar and cornstarch in saucepan.
2. Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
3. Heat to a boil, stirring constantly, and boil 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in vanilla, margarine, butter flavoring, and food colorings.
5.serve as desired.
5. Pour into serving dishes and chill.