|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Low sodium corn oil margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter flavoring||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Yellow food coloring||10 Drop|
|Red food coloring||2 Drop|
1. Combine sugar and cornstarch in saucepan.
2. Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
3. Heat to a boil, stirring constantly, and boil 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in vanilla, margarine, butter flavoring, and food colorings.
5.serve as desired.
5. Pour into serving dishes and chill.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 904 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.2%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g15.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9.3 mg3.1%
Sodium 277.8 mg11.6%
Total Carbohydrates 176 g58.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.4 g1.6%
Sugars 133.9 g
Protein 16 g32.2%
Vitamin A 13.3% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 66.9% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet