Chocolate Rice Pudding With Raspberry Sauce
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Half and half||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sweetened dark chocolate||4 Ounce, chopped|
|Cooked rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Fill a large baking pan with 2 cups water. Have a 1 1/2-quart baking dish ready, but do not grease it.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, cook the half-and-half and the chocolate, stirring, for 3 minutes, or until the chocolate is melted.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the rice, 3/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and eggs. Whisk the half-and-half mixture into the rice mixture.
4. Pour into the baking dish and place the baking dish in the water-filled pan. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. Meanwhile, place the berries into a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
6. Place the berries into a small bowl with the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and the vinegar. Serve the sauce over the pudding.