Apple Snow Pudding
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Dietetic applesauce||17 Ounce (2 Cans, 8 1/2 Ounce Each / 2 Cups)|
|Grated lemon peel||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Non caloric liquid sweetener||2 Teaspoon|
1. Sprinkle gelatine over 1/2 cup cold water in small bowl, to soften.
2. Combine applesauce, lemon peel and juice, sweetener, and spices in saucepan; bring to boiling, stirring.
3. Add gelatine, stirring until dissolved.
4. Pour into bowl; refrigerate 1 hour.
5. Meanwhile, let egg whites warm to room temperature in small bowl.
6. Beat, with rotary beater, just until stiff peaks form.
7. Gently fold into gelatine mixture; refrigerate until well chilled.