Oaty Fruit Puddings
|Rolled oats||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Low fat spread||2 Ounce, melted (50 Gram)|
|Chopped almonds||2 Tablespoon|
|Clear honey||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Pinch|
|Pears||2 , peeled, cored, finely chopped|
|Orange zest||1 Tablespoon (For Decoration)|
|Low fat custard/Fruit flavored low fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed For Serving)|
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly oil and line the bases of 4 individual pudding bowls or muffin tins with a small circle of greaseproof paper.
2. Mix together the oats, low-fat spread, nuts, honey and cinnamon in a small bowl.
3. Using a spoon, spread two thirds of the oaty mixture over the base and around the sides of the pudding bowls or muffin tins.
4. Toss together the pears and marmalade and spoon into the oaty cases.
5. Scatter over the remaining oaty mixture to cover the pears and marmalade.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until cooked and the tops of the puddings are golden and crisp.
7. Leave for 5 minutes before removing the pudding bowls or the muffin tins. Decorate with orange zest and serve hot with low-fat custard or low-fat fruit-flavoured yogurt.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1235 Calories from Fat 422
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g72%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g45.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 15 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 182 g60.5%
Dietary Fiber 26.4 g105.7%
Sugars 71.7 g
Protein 30 g60.8%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C 56.4%
Calcium 18.6% Iron 34.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet