|Cream puff paste||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Basic)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Quart|
|Fudge sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Make the 1/2 recipe for Basic Cream-Puff Paste.
2. Spoon puffs in small mounds, a rounded teaspoonful for each, 2 inches apart, on cookie sheets. (Measure carefully so puffs will be about the same size.)
3. Bake in hot oven (400°) 25 minutes, or until puffed, crisp and golden. Remove carefully from the cookie sheets; cool completely on wire racks.
4. When ready to fill, split puffs; spoon a tablespoon of vanilla ice cream into each; press tops back in place.
5. Pile into a shallow serving bowl; drizzle with warm Fudge Sauce. (To hold for serving later, place filled puffs in a single layer on cookie sheets, cover and store in freezer. Let soften at room temperature 10 to 15 minutes before serving.)
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3100 Calories from Fat 1518
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 169 g259.6%
Saturated Fat 105.9 g529.7%
Trans Fat 2.9 g
Cholesterol 707.2 mg235.7%
Sodium 1028.6 mg42.9%
Total Carbohydrates 351 g116.9%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.7%
Sugars 299.7 g
Protein 47 g94.8%
Vitamin A 79.7% Vitamin C 9.5%
Calcium 129.7% Iron 21.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet