|Cream puff paste||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Basic)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Quart|
|Fudge sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Make the 1/2 recipe for Basic Cream-Puff Paste.
2. Spoon puffs in small mounds, a rounded teaspoonful for each, 2 inches apart, on cookie sheets. (Measure carefully so puffs will be about the same size.)
3. Bake in hot oven (400°) 25 minutes, or until puffed, crisp and golden. Remove carefully from the cookie sheets; cool completely on wire racks.
4. When ready to fill, split puffs; spoon a tablespoon of vanilla ice cream into each; press tops back in place.
5. Pile into a shallow serving bowl; drizzle with warm Fudge Sauce. (To hold for serving later, place filled puffs in a single layer on cookie sheets, cover and store in freezer. Let soften at room temperature 10 to 15 minutes before serving.)