Bread And Butter Pudding
|Multi grain bread slices||4 , crusts removed|
|Caster sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Sultanas||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||4 , lightly beaten|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
1. Spread bread with butter and cut into 2 cm cubes.
2. Place bread, sugar and sultanas in a 1.25-litre pudding bowl.
3. Heat milk and vanilla for 3 minutes on high. Gradually whisk into eggs, then pour over bread mixture.
4. Sprinkle with brown sugar and nutmeg.
5. Cook for 20-23 minutes on medium LOW.
6. Allow to stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.