Cardamom Flavored Rice Pudding
|Rice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon zest||To Taste|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cardamom extract||3 Drop|
|Mixed berries||1 (As Required)|
|Whipped cream||1 Tablespoon (As Required)|
1) In a saucepan, cook the rice in water for about 10 minutes.
2) Then add lemon zest and sugar to taste.
3) Pour in the milk and allow to cook for another 20 minutes until the rice is cooked and the mixture is thickened.
4) Flavor the rice pudding with a few drops cardamom extract.
5) Allow the rice pudding to cool in the refrigerator until chilled.
6) Serve the rice pudding with a mixed berry salad and cardamom flavored whipped cream.