Julie Biuso's Recipes For Children, Easy Rice Pudding
|Long grain rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Caster sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Vanilla seed||1 Pinch (freshly taken from vanilla pod)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add rice, caster sugar and gently mix them. Pour in the milk.
3. Add vanilla seeds and mix altogether.
4. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
5. Serve the Rice Pudding warm or chilled.
Calories 144 Calories from Fat 34
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.8%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11.3 mg3.8%
Sodium 45.3 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.06 g0.23%
Sugars 11 g
Protein 5 g9.3%
Vitamin A 2.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 13% Iron 0.87%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet