Coconut chocolate pudding tastes yummy and delicious. I am sure you will love the recipe. Try out and enjoy.
1. Remove the outer skin of the coconut and break the coconut.
2. Take away the water from the coconut.
3. Scoop out the meat of the coconut.
4. Take a blender and put the coconut water and coconut meat into it.
5. Add the agave.
6. Add cacao powder and fresh vanilla beans.
7. Add a pinch of sea salt. Blend everything.
8. Put it in a bowl and your coconut chocolate pudding is ready.
9. Set it in small bowls for individual serving.
If you want to make a quick super easy and delicious pudding, here is a video for you. See this interesting video that shares a wonderful pudding recipe with fresh tender coconut, cocoa powder and fresh vanilla beans. Involve your kids to make this super simple dish and enjoy a great experience!