Lemon Sponge Pudding
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , separated|
1. Cream margarine or butter.
2. Add sugar and cream it in with the butter or margarine.
3. Blend in the flour.
4. Add the well beaten egg yolks.
5. Add the milk, lemon juice and rind and mix well.
6. Fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites.
7. Pour into a greased baking dish, or into individual baking dishes, and bake.
8. A cake top will form with a custard layer.