Raw Banana Cream Pudding
|Golden flax seeds||2 Tablespoon, ground|
|Raw cashews||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), soaked|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coconut nectar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Banana||3 , sliced|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Strawberries||8 , sliced|
|Grated coconut||3 Teaspoon|
1. Drop walnuts, dates and golden flax seeds to the food processor. Pulse it to form a coarse mix. Set it aside.
2. Throw in bananas, cashews, cinnamon and coconut nectar in a blender. Blend it to make smooth banana cream.
3. Layer the serving dish with a layer of coarse mix. Spread it evenly and pat it evenly to form a crust.
4. Put a layer of banana cream on top of the crust and spread it accross the crust. Slice fresh bananas over the banana cream.
5. Throw in some blueberries to fill in the empty spaces.
6. Repeat the banana cream and fresh fruit layering.
7. Place a dollop of banana cream on top. Garnish with blueberries, strawberries and grated coconut.
8. Refrigerate for at least a couple of hours.
9. Serve it cold and enjoy!
Calories 216 Calories from Fat 102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.4%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3.7 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g17%
Sugars 11.7 g
Protein 6 g11.1%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 20.8%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet