|Cocktail picks||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Remove the stones from prunes.
2. Add cleaned prunes to a bowl and cover it with rum and leave it overnight.
3. Drain the prunes and add little pate into each one of them.
4. Wrap the prune in a bacon piece and fasten it with a cocktail pick.
5. Arrange the savories on a shallow tray and heat in oven for 10 minutes until the bacon get cooked and bacon fat becomes clear.
6. Serve the prune savories hot with a sauce.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1034 Calories from Fat 708
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 77 g118.1%
Saturated Fat 27.4 g137.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 338.7 mg112.9%
Sodium 2173 mg90.5%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.5%
Sugars 11.1 g
Protein 39 g78.4%
Vitamin A 749.5% Vitamin C 16.8%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 111.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet