|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Envelopes)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Cold)|
|Prune||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Bottled prune juice||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Prunes||4 Cup (64 tbs), cooked, pitted, coarsely chopped|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Orange slices||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, soak the gelatin in cold water to soften.
2) In a large saucepan, pour the prune juice and heat.
3) Stir in the gelatin mixture until dissolved, then turn off the heat.
4) Place in the refrigerator until the mixture is partially set.
5) Stir in the prunes and lemon juice to partially set gelatin mixture.
6) In a lightly oiled 1 - 1/ 2-quart ring mold, pour the mixture and refrigerate until firm.
7) In a small bowl, blend the cream cheese and milk, until the cream cheese is smooth.
8) Turn out the mold on a serving plate, garnish with the orange slices.
9) Spoon the cream cheese mixture into center of the ring and serve immediately.
Calories 1307 Calories from Fat 184
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.3%
Saturated Fat 11.4 g57.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 63.5 mg21.2%
Sodium 255.4 mg10.6%
Total Carbohydrates 287 g95.7%
Dietary Fiber 25.8 g103.3%
Sugars 170.2 g
Protein 18 g36.3%
Vitamin A 65.6% Vitamin C 10.8%
Calcium 27% Iron 18.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet