|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), firmly packed|
|Flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Prunes liquid||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prunes||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked chopped|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar until light and creamy.
3. Put vanilla and egg in the mixture and stir well.
4. Sieve flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
5. Once done transfer to creamed mixture consecutively with prune liquid
6. Put prunes in the mixture and stir well.
7. Take a greased baking sheet and put the mixture on it with a teaspoon.
8. Put the dish for baking for 12- 15 minutes.
9. Serve with beverage.