Turkey Legs With Prunes
|Whole turkey legs||2|
|Prune juice||500 Milliliter (2 Cups)|
|Oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Chicken stock||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Fresh mint leaves||8|
|Pink peppercorns||1 Teaspoon (5 Milliliter)|
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Soak turkey legs in prune juice for 15 minutes,
– Drain and keep juice.
– In a skillet, heat oil, sear turkey legs, season with salt and pepper and cook in oven for 45 minutes.
– Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the chicken stock and prune juice and bring to a boil. Set aside.
– Fifteen minutes into cooking process, baste turkey with half the cooking juices. Repeat 15 minutes later.
– When done, carve turkey legs, coat with cooking juices, and garnish with prunes, mint leaves and pink peppercorns.