1. For prosciutto with arugula, core seeds, and cut pear into wedges. Cut prosciutto into half.
2. For marinated melon, cut melon into half, remove the seeds and cut it into slices. Then, again slice along the peel and cut it into half.
3. For prosciutto with arugula, place arugula leaves on prosciutto slices. Top it up with a pear wedge and roll.
4. For prosciutto with basil, on prosciutto slice place basil leaves, top it with mozzarella ball, and cherry tomato. Roll and insert a toothpick.
5. For crispy prosciutto, in a skillet, pour olive oil. Add thin slices of prosciutto di Parma. Cook until they become crispy and place them on a paper towel.
6. In a mixing bowl put goat cheese, and 2 tablespoons of finely chopped basil leaves. Mix it well.
7. Spread goat cheese mixture on top of crostini. Place crispy prosciutto on top. Sprinkle pepper and drizzle honey on it to finish.
8. For marinated melon, into a large bowl, put melon. Add mint, lime juice, pepper flakes, and salt to it. Toss.
9. Place melon slice on prosciutto and give it a turn.
10.Serve prosciutto di Parma appetizers with a glass of wine.