8 Ounce, warmed (1(8 oz) pack, Food You Feel Good About brand)
1. On a clean work surface lay slices of prosciutto.
2. Center 1 sage leaf on each prosciutto slice.
3. Top sage leaf with cod portion, wrap prosciutto around cod and season with pepper.
4. Dust cod "packet" with pan-searing flour, patting off excess and set aside.
5. In a pan, heat olive oil on MEDIUM-HIGH, until oil faintly smokes.
6. Add cod packet, sage leaf-side down.
7. Turn over when cod changes color one-quarter of way up and seared side has turned paper bag-brown, about 5 min.
8. Reduce heat to MEDIUM and cook about 4 min, until internal temp reaches 120 degrees (check by inserting thermometer halfway into thickest part of cod).
9. Add basting oil and butter to pan and swirl.
10. Baste with spoon, 1-3 min, until internal temp of cod reaches 130 degrees.
11. Transfer to clean platter and let rest at least 2 min.
12. Serve with warmed sauce.
Fish like cod turn out great when cooked in techniques such as searing with unique flavors. Check out the video showing how to make a pan seared cod fish with a wrapping of proscuitto cheese and other interesting textures and flavors. Great pair with white wines!