Fresh Figs Or Melon with Prosciutto
|Figs/1 ripe melon||8|
|Watercress/Arugula / parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm) (For Garnish)|
1) Properly wash the figs and pat dry them.
2) On each of the 4 serving plates, put 2 figs and alongside, arrange 2 slices of prosciutto. While fig leaves are the best garnish, they are not always available wasily. The plate can be garnished with sprigs of watercress, arugula or pasley, if preferred.
3) In case melon is being used, cut it in hal and then remove the seeds. Peel the melon.
4) Keeping the cut side up, slice every half into uniform crescent-shaped slices about 1/2-inch thick.
5) On individual plates, neatly arrange he slices so that they are slightly overlapping. Across the top, drape 2 prosciutto slices. Use srpigs of watercress, arugula or parsley as garnishing, if desired.
6) Serve as desired.