Purple Sprouted Broccoli And Prosciutto Rolls
|Sprouting broccoli||12 , trimmed|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Pre-heat oven to 1800/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) In a pan, boil the broccoli in salt water for about 3 to 4 minutes till they become soft.
3) Remove the pan from heat and drain the water. Plunge the pan straight into ice-cold water to prevent the broccoli from cooking any further. When the broccoli is completely cooled, drain again and dry with kitchen paper.
4) Place 2 broccoli spear on each slice of ham. Then, gently roll the ham around them. Repeat with the remaining broccoli spears and ham.
5) In a non stick baking tray, place the rolls and drizzle a little olive oil. Bake the rolls for 5 to 6 minutes till they turn crisp.
6) On to the center of each serving plate, give a drizzle of olive oil.
7) Place the broccoli and ham rolls on top and sprinkle the Parmesan shavings on top.
8) Serve 2 rolls per plate.