Prosciutto Palmiers Recipe. A fast and simple way to make an hors d'oeuvre that will wow your guests. Light, fluffy, and full off flavor. A perfect addition to you next cocktail party.
1 Pound, frozen, thawed
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄4 Pound, thinly sliced
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated
1 , beaten
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Take 1 sheet of the puff pastry, open up, and place on a lightly floured surface. Using a rolling pin roll it out to half its current thickness.
3. Spread the mustard in the middle of the puff pastry sheet within 1 inch from the sides. Place prosciutto slices over the mustard.
4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the prosciutto.
5. Lengthwise start tightly rolling one end to the middle. Starting from the other side start rolling to the middle
6. Slice into 3/4 inch slices.
7. Repeat with the other sheets.
8. Place the slices 1 inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush with egg wash and bake for 7 to 8 minutes. Flip the slices over and brush with the remaining egg wash and bake for an additional 7 to 8 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool and serve.
Here is an excellent video that displays a quick and easy way to make appetizers that will wow your guests. The chef here makes prosciutto palmiers that are incredibly warm and appetizing. This is a perfect addition to you next cocktail party.