|Freshly popped popcorn||2 Quart, unsalted|
|Broken pretzel sticks||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry roasted salted peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Bacon onion dip mix||1⁄2 Ounce (1/2 Package, Imitation)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a large bowl and mix together popcorn, pretzels, and peanuts. Set it aside
3. In another bowl combine butter and soy sauce.
4. Pour the sauce over popcorn mixture
5. Stir the mixture until the popcorns are evenly coated.
6. Sprinkle with dip mix.
7. Toss all the ingredients gently.
8. Take a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan and spread the popcorn mixture in it.
9. Place the pan in preheated oven and bake it for 8 to 10 minutes.
10. Serve Pretzel Popcorn hot to enjoy its flavor.