|Pretzel twists||6 Ounce (5 cups)|
|Vanilla flavored candy coating/Almond bark||2 Ounce, chopped|
1) Take a 15x10x1-inch baking pan and line it with waxed paper.
2) In the pan, spread pretzel twists evenly.
3) Keep the pan aside.
4) In small saucepan, place candy coating and oil.
5) Cook over low heat until melted, stirring constantly.
6) Drizzle the oil mix immediately over pretzels.
7) Let the mixture stand until set.
8) In a tightly covered container, store the mix.
9) Serve the pretzels along with tea of coffee.