|Pretzel twists||6 Ounce (5 cups)|
|Vanilla flavored candy coating/Almond bark||2 Ounce, chopped|
1) Take a 15x10x1-inch baking pan and line it with waxed paper.
2) In the pan, spread pretzel twists evenly.
3) Keep the pan aside.
4) In small saucepan, place candy coating and oil.
5) Cook over low heat until melted, stirring constantly.
6) Drizzle the oil mix immediately over pretzels.
7) Let the mixture stand until set.
8) In a tightly covered container, store the mix.
9) Serve the pretzels along with tea of coffee.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1004 Calories from Fat 290
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.7%
Saturated Fat 10.7 g53.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.1 mg2.4%
Sodium 2495.8 mg104%
Total Carbohydrates 169 g56.5%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.4%
Sugars 27.1 g
Protein 16 g32.6%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 8.6% Iron 33.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet