1. Preheat the oven on 375 degree.
2. Prepare parchment covered cookie sheet.
3. In large mixing bowl combine yeast, water, salt and sugar mix well and then add flour.
4. Mix everything with your hands and once the ingredients have come together, transfer on a floured worktop and knead the dough gently, do not over knead.
5. Once done roll the dough and cut the dough into rolls and form it into pretzel shapes.
6. Place it in a baking sheet and brush each pretzel with egg wash and sprinkle some kosher salt.
7. Bake it for 8-10 minutes.
8. Serve the soft pretzel along with a cup of hot tea.