How To Decorate A Tart
My daughter is very fond of tarts and what she likes the tart decoration the most. While preparing tarts for her, I need to decorate tarts every time in a unique way. It is true that the tart decoration makes the tarts look more appealing and colorful.
There are different ways by which you can decorate a tart. But my personal choice for tart decoration is by giving it a finish of swirl glaze.
It is easy to decorate a tart with swirl glaze and makes the eating experience more yummy. So are you ready for tart decoration?
To decorate a tart, you’ll need:
- Food coloring
- Cocoa powder
- Vanilla extract
- Plastic sandwich bag
- A bowl
Here is how you can decorate a tart:-
- In the bowl put 3 table spoons of milk along with ½ teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Now add 1 ½ cups sugar and whip all three firmly.
- Put a drop of food coloring to it. Keep mixing the bowl contents.
- Add two tablespoons of cocoa powder to the bowl and mix it with other ingredients in bowl.
- Check the glaze for consistency. If it is too thick add few more drops of milk. If thin, add more sugar.
- Now fill the glaze in the sandwich bag. Fill it just half.
- Hold the corners of the bag and twist it tight from the top.
- The bag will come in a filled cone shape.
- Now with the scissors, just cut a little hole on the top, so that the glaze can come out.
- Decorate tart by putting swirling pattern with the glaze.
- The tart decoration is done and your tart is ready for presentation.
Relish the tasty bites of this decorated tart with a hot cup of coffee and just relax.
Image credit- www.pointshop.com