Reheat Macaroni And Cheese
Macaroni and cheese is considered as an all-time classic baked favorite among children and adults, still many of us are not aware how to reheat macaroni and cheese together. If we have some leftovers, we love to refrigerate it and enjoy it again later on. However, cheese present in this dish tends to become dry and tastes good only when reheated. Here are few tips that you can use for reheating macaroni and cheese.
Reheating macaroni and cheese in microwave:
- To reheat macaroni and cheese in a microwave, you first need to preheat the oven at 375F.
- Grease a bowl with some melted butter and then after removing the foil put macaroni and cheese in the dish.
- You can also pour some diluted cream on the recipe so that it retains its texture and remains creamy.
- Place the bowl in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. You can also increase the time duration if required.
Reheat macaroni and cheese in standard oven:
- Take a cooker and grease it with a non-sticky spray, so that the cheese present in the dish does not stick to the base and the side of the cooker.
- After removing the foil, slowly place the leftover of macaroni and cheese in the cooker.
- Maintain low flame on your burner and also keep stirring so that you’re your dish does not get burnt.
- If you find that your recipe is dry, then add ¼ glass of milk to it and mix it well.
- You can cover the cooker with a lid so that it gets heated faster. When your recipe comes to 165 F or even higher, then you can take the dish into safe temperature and serve it to your loved ones.
Reheating macaroni and cheese in a convection toaster oven:
You can also reheat the leftover of macaroni and cheese in a preheated toaster. If you feel that your recipe has become dry then you can also add some sauce to it. This will make your dish taste better and also different
While reheating your dish in the toaster, you must set a desired time, which can be around 3 to 4 minutes initially. Check if the recipe is hot enough to serve, if you feel the temperature is not enough then keep it in the toaster for a little more time.
While serving the recipe after you reheat macaroni and cheese you can put it in a dish and add some shredded cheese to it. All the above tips will not only help you avoid wastage of food but it will also provide your family a triumph of the macaroni and cheese sprit.
Image credits: blessthisfood.blogspot.com