Meatloaf is a contemporary versatile dish which can be interchanged and converted into various other tasty dishes. You need to know how to reheat meatloaf because we tend to store extra meatloaf in the refrigerator and with a little craftsmanship change it into a delicious recipe. Here are few tips that can help you in the process.
Reheating meatloaf In microwave:
- Take out the meatloaf from the refrigerator and allow it to lose moisture in the normal temperature outside.
- Place the meatloaf in a covered dish and put it in the microwave for one to two minutes.
- If you feel you can add some sauce and chance its taste. Your meatloaf will be ready.
If you find the time to reheat meatloaf little confusing, you just need to keep checking it in between, so that you know if the meatloaf has reached the desired temperature.
Reheat meatloaf In Oven:
- In earlier days moms use to reheat meatloaf, by placing it in the pan with some gravy and then put it on the oven directly.
- When you place the pan directly on the oven, it is very important that you keep it stirring. By stirring continuously you can be rest assured that the meatloaf does not burn and become tasteless.
- If you find that the gravy is about to dry and the meatloaf is not still heated, you can add a little water to it.
- Reheating meatloaf in microwave can dry it sometimes, but when you heat it on oven it remains soft and flavorful.
Reheating meatloaf In steam:
- Steaming is also an alternative of reheating meatloaf. You can defrost the loaf and place it in a pan.
- In the oven place bowl of water and allow it to boil, once the water starts boiling, you can place the loaf pan in it and cover it with the lid.
- This way of reheating enables you to maintain its original flavor.
- Take the meatloaf out from the refrigerator and cut it into slices.
- You can wrap the loaf with a layer of mashed potatoes and cheese and place it in the toaster.
- Set the temperature so that the cheese on the loaf melts and the meatloaf becomes soft.
With all these tips above I am sure that you will be able to reheat meatloaf and enjoy the variants of meatloaf. So next time you reheat meatloaf perfectly and feel happy about it, do not forget where you read it first.