Reheat Fried Chicken
We all love to have fried chicken, but the when we realize that we have to reheat fried chicken, all we realize, is that we are not going to get the same taste and flavor. Many people complain that reheated fried chicken does not have its original crispiness too. So, how do we actually reheat fried chicken, to get their original taste and crispiness?
Reheat fried chicken in microwave
- The time taken to reheat fried chicken in your microwave is actually dependant on the type of microwave you have and how much chicken you are frying.
- Before you choose to reheat fried chicken you have to remember that you need to keep a close watch on the oven, so that the chicken does not get burnt, due to too much heating.
- Grease the chicken with butter or oil before reheating it.
- Put all the chicken pieces which need to be fried on a cookie sheet and insert them into the oven.
Reheat fried chicken on a toaster oven:
Nothing can be worst than a soft and soggy fried chicken leg! This can happen only when you reheat fried chicken in the wrong way, just after pulling it out of your oven. Here are some ways of reheating fried chicken on toaster oven:
- If you wish to reheat fried chicken on a toaster oven just after pulling it out from the refrigerator – you will make a mistake. Let it rest for sometime, so that it reaches room temperature. Even when you find that its outside has attained room temperature, do not rush because the inside portions of the chicken might still need some time and it might be freezing cold inside. Thus, do not try reheating fried chicken in a toaster, till it has been kept outside for sometime.
- Once the fried chicken attains room temperature, grease them with butter or margarine and put them inside the toaster oven, for at least 5 minutes.
- Take the chicken pieces out after 5 minutes and check if they are crispy and as you want.
- If you are reheating fried chicken for the first time, do not put too many chicken pieces together.
Reheat fried chicken in a saucepan:
This might sound really strange to you, but you can reheat fried chicken breasts in a saucepan. In such a case you will be using only chicken breasts.
- Grease the saucepan well with butter.
- Insert fried chicken pieces one by one and let them get enough heat.
- It might take more time to reheat fried chicken in a saucepan, especially when you have several pieces of chicken.
Reheating fried chicken can be fun and exciting! You just need a little patience and lots of practice to do it in the right way!