Sweet Prawns With Fennel And Chives Flowers amazing, beautiful and just gorgeous dish. Enjoy!
Chopped fennel leaves
1 Cup (16 tbs) (and bulb if desired)
1 Pound, head removed if desired (peel on)
Pure maple syrup
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (or 10 chives flowers)
1. Place a wok or skillet on flame and pour oil in it.
2. Add whole garlic clove and red chili in wok to flavor the oil. Remove them from oil and set aside.
3. In the oil add chopped fennel, stir to wilt and then pour maple syrup.
4. Add lemon zest, and prawns. Stir well and add chives flowers/ chives leaves and lemon juice. Mix well.
5. Season with salt. Cook for about 4 minutes or until done.