|Prawns||1⁄2 Pound, cooked (250 Grams)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce (45 Grams)|
|Cream cheese||2 Ounce (60 Grams)|
|Tabasco sauce||2 Drop|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled and crushed (Small Clove)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1) Shell the prawns and finely chop them.
2) In a small bowl, beat the butter until light and creamy.
3) Beat in the cream cheese; blend thoroughly.
4) Stir in the mayonnaise, Tabasco sauce, garlic and lemon juice.
5) Beat in the chopped prawns and then the cream.
6) In a pate mould, spoon and firmly press the prawns mixture.
7) Cover with a foil and refrigerate overnight or atleast for 5 hours.
8) Unmold the Prawn Pate on a platter and serve with buttered French bread slices.