Prawn Shrimp And Tomato Ramekins
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 gram)|
|Onion||1 , peeled and chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled and crushed|
|Flour||1 Ounce (25 gram)|
|Canned tomatoes||1⁄2 Pound (1 can, 225 gram)|
|Tomato puree||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Prawns||1⁄2 Pound, peeled (225 gram)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Ounce (25 gram)|
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter and add the onion, garlic; fry gently until soft.
3. Stir in the flour, tomatoes, tomato puree (paste), salt and pepper.
4. Simmer for about 20 minutes, then work through a sieve and mix with the shrimp.
5. Spoon the mixture into 6 individual freezer-proof ramekins or ovenproof dishes, smooth the tops and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
6. To freeze: wrap in a freezer bag or foil; seal and return to the freezer; label the bag as it makes it easier to distinguish.
7. To thaw: remove wrappings and thaw at room temperature for 2 hours.
8. Reheat in a preheated moderate oven at 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4 for about 20 minutes or until heated through and golden brown on top.
9. Arrange the dish in large serving platter and garnish the top of the mousse with grated cheese before serving.
Calories 178 Calories from Fat 73
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.7%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 114.5 mg38.2%
Sodium 455.5 mg19%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 14 g27.1%
Vitamin A 12.3% Vitamin C 13.9%
Calcium 11.2% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet