|Jumbo prawns||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oregano leaf||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Prepared horseradish||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Ounce|
|Orange marmalade||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Remove the shell and clean prawns.
2) Remove their vein and drain on a paper towel after rinsing well.
3) Mix together rest of the ingredients.
4) In a 13 x 9" pyrex dish, arrange the prawns, covering with marinade.
5) Place them in refrigerator for 2 or more hours.
6) Take a large shallow casserole and preheat it with enough marinade to cover bottom of dish.
7) Stir in prawns and broil them for 3 - 4 minutes until prawns are soft, tossing occasionally. Ensure not to overcook.
8) Serve at once.
Calories 228 Calories from Fat 65
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.3%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 232.5 mg77.5%
Sodium 706.8 mg29.5%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.42 g1.7%
Sugars 13.7 g
Protein 22 g43.6%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 12.9%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 0.99%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet