|Raw king prawns||4 Pound, shelled|
|Plain flour||6 Ounce (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Lukewarm water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1. Get the shelled raw prawns from the markets that have proper tails.
2. Devein prawns and dry well. Press to flatten them slightly.
3. In a bowl, sift flour and salt to make a well in the centre. Pour in water and oil. Stir to mix well.
4. Let it stand for 3 hours or until needed.
5. Fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites before using further.
6. Add prawns and stir to coat.
7. In a frying pan, deep fry the prawns for 3 minutes or until golden and cooked. Don’t fry too many prawns at a time.
8. Drain and serve hot.