Prawn Chilli Fry
|Onions||3 , sliced|
|Green chilies||2 , deseeded and chopped|
|Fresh root ginger piece||1 Inch, peeled and chopped|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Frozen prawns||8 Ounce, defrosted and dried thoroughly (250 Gram)|
|Chopped coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
2. Stir-fry onions in the wok until soft and golden.
3. Add chillies, ginger, chilli powder, turmeric and salt to taste.
4. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add prawns and stir-fry for about 3 minutes until all the moisture has evaporated.
6. Garnished with coriander leaves.
7. Serve immediately.