|Onion||1 , skinned and finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), skinned and crushed|
|Canned tomatoes||15 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Dry white wine||4 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Frozen prawns||8 Ounce|
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils in advance.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and saute onion with garlic for around 5 minutes.
3) Add to the pan tomatoes with wine and season with salt, pepper, sugar and parsley.
4) Stir the mixture well and simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
5) Add the prawns and just heat through them in sauce by simmering for few minutes.
6) Serve the prawns immediately with crusty French bread or steamed rice.
Calories 152 Calories from Fat 56
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.8%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 108.2 mg36.1%
Sodium 414.9 mg17.3%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.3%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 11 g22.1%
Vitamin A 24.8% Vitamin C 29.6%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet