Crevettes Grill Au Beurre Basilic
|Mediterranean prawns||24 Large (Uncooked)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Basil leaves||24 Large, roughly chopped|
|Garlic cloves||2 Large, crushed|
|Basil sprigs||2 (To Garnish)|
1) Cut the prawns from the belly and split them. Do not cut the back shell.
2) Lay each prawn flat by opening them.
3) Season the open side of the prawns with salt and pepper and on the bothe sides brush olive oil.
4) Preheat the barbeque and grease the grill.
5) In the barbeque, over the grill, cook prawns for 2 minutes with shells side downwards.
6) Turn the prawns and cook for 2 minutes from other side.
7) While prawns are grilling, prepare sauce.
8) In a small pan, melt the butter and saute chopped basil and garlic for 1 minute.
9) In a serving dish, arrange the prawns with flesh side up.
10) Pour the basil-butter.
11) Serve the praws warm with fresh sprigs of basil on the top.