|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||6 Tablespoon|
|Cooked peeled prawns||6 Ounce (75 Grams)|
|Single cream||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Flat leaf parsley sprigs||2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil. Add garlic and saute for few seconds.
2) Pour wine and tomato puree and simmer for about 2-3 minutes. Now, add prawns and cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
3) Take a blender or a food processor and pour the prawn mixture into it. Blend well to make a smooth paste.
4) Transfer the prawn paste to the saucepan and add cream. Gently heat the sauce and season with salt and pepper.
5) Finally, add chopped parsley.
6) Pour over freshly cooked pasta and toss. Garnish with parsley sprigs and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1107 Calories from Fat 819
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 93 g143%
Saturated Fat 35.3 g176.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 158.4 mg52.8%
Sodium 529.5 mg22.1%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.6%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 36 g71.7%
Vitamin A 134.1% Vitamin C 144.4%
Calcium 34.5% Iron 27.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet