|Raw prawns||1 Pound (Green)|
|Dark molasses||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned spanish style tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Salad oil/Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Wash the raw prawns, shuck, and clean them.
2) Place them into boiling salted water, lower the heat, and simmer for about 15 minutes; drain well and cool.
3) In a bowl, combine all the other ingredients to make the sauce; coat the prawns well with the sauce.
4) Remove and place the prawns on the barbecue grill or thread on the skewers.
5) Barbecue over the hot coals, turning the prawns 2-3 times and basting occasionally with the rest of the sauce.
6) Serve immediately in a nice plate.