King Prawns In Sorrel
|Courgettes||2 Medium, cut into strips|
|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce (15 Gram)|
|Sorrel leaves||6 , cut in thin strips|
|Water||7 Fluid Ounce (200 Milliliter)|
|Curry powder||1 Pinch|
|King prawns||12 , peeled|
1) Take a dish and put the courgettes with thyme and butter.
2) Add the sorrel to it, season with pepper and salt, and cook for a minute on power.
3) Take a large bowl and add water to it.
4) Sprinkle pepper and curry powder and heat for 2 minutes on power.
5) Add the prawns to it and cook further for 6 minutes on power.
6) Strain the prawn.
7) Serve the prawns with courgettes in sorrel.